CANTERBURY ARTISAN FESTIVAL
The Canterbury Artisan Festival is an outdoor, rain or shine fair promoting the traditional arts and artists inspired by them. The festival includes the festival craft fair, traditional arts demonstrations, music, artisan food, and farmers’ market. Both Traditional and Contemporary artists are welcome, as evidence of the continued renewal and reinterpretation of craft.
Jury Application Process
The Canterbury Artisan Festival is a juried craft exhibition and sale.
Technical Skill: Craftsmanship, mastery of medium,
attention to detail, and finish
Originality & Creativity: Distinctive style, uniqueness, reflection of the artist’s intention and sensibility
Design/Composition: Clear understanding and skilled manipulation of color, form, texture, shape, and design. Function ability for intended use
Marketability: Price point, potential success at Artisan Festival, presentation and (if applicable) packaging
• Completed Crafts Fair Application form for 2013
• 5 images in the form of print photographs, 1 image of booth in the form of print photograph
• Image and price list (including the title, medium, and year created)
• SASE for return of materials
• $10 non-refundable application fee (separate from the booth fee for accepted artists, $25 Deadline I, $35 Deadline II)
Please see application form for additional information.
Download Canterbury Artisan Festival Application